Monday, March 26, 2012

moving on up!

I'm happy to say that things are finally coming together. After Sayuri's birth, Gabe was offered a better job position as an account manager (he works for Coventry Healthcare). When I heard the news I was extremely proud of him! He's worked so hard and it's been noticed! You don't even know how much we needed this. You can say we are the typical family living off pay check to pay check. We barely have any money saved. With his new position we can pay off our debts faster, we will be able to save a substantial amount and not worry about 'do we have enough to pay the bills on time'.
I just feel some weight has lifted off our shoulders. Now, with 3 kids our expenses was reaching our limit. But I'm so glad we don't have to worry about that anymore.
Even though this year started off hectic, I see that our life will definitely get better.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are getting better for you all! Lovely photos! <33

    -Amy D.

    ReplyDelete