Tuesday, March 20, 2012

more added stress

After my last post, Sayuri had to get an x-ray done since she was more congested and wheezing. Turns out her cold turned into bronchilitis but they treated it as pneumonia since big sister, Nozomi had it. A few days after that I pulled something on my left side and was put on bed rest and I had to stop breast feeding because the pain meds I had to take will be harmful to my daughter. By this time I was emotionally drained. It was one thing happening after another. But thank God, my sister decided to stay another week :)

Also, I come to find out on her one month check up that Sayuri has plagiocephaly and torticollis because of that she needs physical therapy. And she had her first physical therapy last week and she did better than I expected. My poor baby has been going through a lot in her first few weeks of life. She's my little fighter and I know she'll pull through.

By Saturday, the girls were doing a lot better. You know that I was relieved. I hate seeing my babies sick. It breaks my heart. I'm still recovering from this thing I pulled. But I know I will make a full recovery (I'm hoping sooner rather than later).

Nothing but positive vibes from this day on!

INSTAGRAM
G|Y
running around; going to doctor appointments.
Hideki has grown so much.
Sayuri feeling so sick.
her first hair cut!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the girls are feeling better. J just got over pneumonia, too (I guess it was going around).

    You & your kids are gorgeous.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks Lisa! yeah around GA pneumonia was spreading. My family was one of the unfortunate ones to get it, blah. Im so glad its over and done with. Im so glad J is better as well!

      Delete