Wednesday, November 13, 2013

♡: workout regime

I've been asked by a few, what is my workout regime. Before I was denied to workout, I worked out 5 days a week, right before bedtime. That was the only time in my day I could fit in a workout. I feel like my workout routine is the simplest, most minimal full-body exercise. I can't do vigorous workouts since I suffer from chronic fibromyalgia. But what I did was good enough for me. So, here it goes... Oh, I almost forgot to mention, whenever I do any of my exercises I tighten my abs. I believe it helps to have better results. And drink lots of water. Very, very important! Stretch before and after your workouts, as well. 

tricep press: I usually use a 10 lbs dumbbell - 2 sets of 10 reps then worked my way up to 3 sets of 10 reps.
tricep-press 

Triceps extension: 10 lbs dumbbell -  2 sets of 10 reps tricep-extension

wall push-ups: If you're just like me, I'm awful at doing regular push-ups. So, I use the wall lol and I come to find out people actually do this. I thought, I was making up my workout lol 2 sets of 15 reps. 0812-wm-wall-push-up
Bicep curl: 2 sets of 15 reps
ss_bicepcurl_ExerciseTV 

tiptoe squats: Again, another workout I thought I made up but people do this as well. Instead of your common squats, Im on my tiptoes and squat. I started off 2 sets of 10 reps (slow) and now, I do 3 sets of 10 reps (fast) You'll feel the burn!
bootcamp-squats 


Exercise ball: glutes excluding the weights. 2 sets of 10 reps. got-glutes-workout-9 

back stretch: This feels amazing. My back is messed up but I do feel better when I stretch my back like this. stability-ball back stretch

Ball crunch: 2 sets of 15 reps
ball crunch

leg swings: 2 sets of 10 reps
  p_Adv2 leg swings

leg raise: 2 sets of 10 reps
  2

And this is me now (taken on September 24, 2013): I haven't workout since February 2013. I still need to tone up and I really miss working out thoroughly because it helped me emotionally and of course physically. Hopefully soon, I can workout again. I still try fit in a tiny workout but only my legs and glutes (maybe 1 set of tiptoe squats and walk on my tiptoes) since ab workouts is clearly out of the question. And to think I was self conscious of my body. The last time I wore a bikini was before I had my second child back in 2009.
 photo_1 (14)

1 comment:

  1. This workout looks intense lol. I could just be lazy.. but you look great!
    xx, stop my anytime!
    www.shewrotetoday.com/

    ReplyDelete