Thursday, November 28, 2013

♡: my makeup vanity


I am so excited that I finally have a vanity. ehhhh!! I've been wanting one for a few years now and we had the chance to get one. My husband was so spontaneous about it and told me 'pick out your vanity' while we were shopping at Ikea. I wasn't expecting that, so it was a nice surprise. Right away, I was decorating my area and bought that mirror at Hobby Lobby (50% off) and bought the drawer organizers at Marshall's and TJ Maxx.

I really love that this vanity has enough storage to put all my beauty supplies.


2 comments:

  1. gaah I want a vanity from Ikea so bad. I have no room however lol. I love your setup!

    Come by love, xx

    She Wrote Today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you put it to good use! Its a great way to keep your makeup organized and such. And so pretty to look at :)

    ReplyDelete